Skip to main content

I sells human parts to pastors and Islamic clerics to make their congregation grow – LASU Accounting graduate



A 26-year-old Accounting graduate from the Lagos State University, who specializes in trading of human parts, has revealed that he sells the parts to pastors and Islamic clerics to make their congregation grow.




The suspect, Olakunle Ogunsola, has been described as the ring leader of a gang that sells human parts.
The suspect had been dealing in human parts ever since he was an undergraduate at the Lagos State University, Ojoo, Lagos State.

Ogunsola was arrested alongside his partners in crime. These are Oyebamiji Olalekan, Alfa Alhaji Rasheed Opeyemi Abass and Akorede Wasiu. Ogunsola, who is married with a kid, said: “I have sold human meat to alfas, pastors and native doctors.

“I sold to two pastors this year, but cannot remember the names of their churches now. “The pastors use it to make their churches move forward. “I use them too for soup and powder.

“But now I feel bad about it. “I sold to four or five alfas too. “The first pastor I sold to was at Sango-Ota and he paid me N24,500 for the skull.”

The suspect, who belonged to the February 2013/2014 session, revealed that he finished his university education with money made from selling human parts. A police source said that the suspects were arrested through a tip-off.

The first person to be arrested was Waheed Ajigbotoloun, who led SARS operatives to the shops and homes of the other four suspects. Ogunsola further explained that he sells herbs at the Ile-Epo Market area of Abule Egba, Lagos.

Ogunsola said that he used to get his human part supplies from Ajigbotoloun. He added: “I bought human heads, by this I mean the skull. “I also bought pieces of human meat, which could be any part of the body.

“The price ranges from N6,000 to N10,000. “The supplier gets them from Joju Cemetery in Sango-Ota, Ogun State. “I was introduced to him around October 2013. “Another seller who does the same in Ile Epo Market is called Mr. Lukman, whom we also call ‘Oosa’. “I have bought only six human skulls.
“I got a fresh human hand also while going from Cele to Super Bus Stop. “I did not know whether it was a man or woman’s hand.”

Olalekan, 40, residing at Ipetu-Ijesa, Jankara, Ijaiye area of Lagos State, said he is married and has three kids. According to him, he had been selling human parts at the Oja Oba Market for the past three years.
His words: “I sell each for N6,000 to N7,000.

“They told me they got the meat from the cemetery. “I have sold five to six pieces of human heads. “I know it was wrong, but I was looking for money.” Alfa Abass, 50, who lives at Ile Ogbo Street in Ajegunle area of Lagos State, was in charge of calling prayers to his mosque.

He said that the name of the mosque is Edalere Mosque, also located at Ajegunle, Toll Gate area. He also confessed to being a native doctor, aside from being a Muslim cleric. Abass said: “I use human parts for treatment of my patients. “I had used it twice before. “I paid N1,500 for the human parts. “I used it for a mentally ill boy. “The boy got cured. “He went back to school afterwards.”

Wasiu, 30, from Ita Ajana Compound in Sango-Ota, Ogun State, a father of four, confessed to being a native doctor. “He explained that he used to buy his human parts from one Mr. Tantoloun.
“He met and started transacting business with the guy since 2010. “I used my human heads to help women who are in the process delivering. “I buy each head for N4,000.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WASIU AYINDE BIGGEST SPENDER, RILWAN ALESINLOYE[ALESH] GOES UNDERGROUND?

It is doubtful if anyone who is conversant with the happenings in the social circle can claim ignorant of Rilwan Alenshiloye, famously called Alesh. Rilwan is married to Sade Aleshinloye, also a socialite and businesswoman.

THE YOUNGEST COVICTED MURDERER IN THE UNITED STATES WILL WALK FREE FOR THE FIRST TIME AFTER 18 YEARS IN PRISON

The youngest convicted murderer in the United States will walk free from prison for the first time since he was 12 years old in less than two weeks.

Married Woman Caught Doing Her Husband's Friend In A Hotel [Photos]

A married woman has bitten more than she can chew and her marriage is now on the brinks after a member of her husband's family caught her red handed with her husband's friend in one of the cheap hotel in town.