Skip to main content

MAN TELLS COURT , I BEAT MY WIFE FOR REFUSING SEX








A 40-year-old man, Salau Kehinde, has told a Customary Court in Ikorodu, Lagos, that he physically abused his wife, Shakirat, 32, whenever she refuses to have sex with him, but that he had no intention of bathing her in hot water.

Shakirat had approached the court seeking for dissolution of their 10-year old marriage, blessed with two children.

According to her, “he would beat me whenever I returned from work. He would beat me when I told him I was too tired to have sex, or for any flimsy excuse. I want this court to dissolve ourmarriage and grant me custody of our children.” 


Reacting to the wife’s allegation, Kehinde, who resides at 9, Fatai Oloko Street, Haruna, Ikorodu, assented to the claim that he used to beat her whenever she denied him sex and if she came home late from her trading business.

“I merely boiled the water so I could threaten her with it. I had no intention of bathing her in the water.

– See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/08/i-beat-my-wife-for-refusing-sex-man-tells-court/#sthash.951iDkoC.dpuf

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WASIU AYINDE BIGGEST SPENDER, RILWAN ALESINLOYE[ALESH] GOES UNDERGROUND?

It is doubtful if anyone who is conversant with the happenings in the social circle can claim ignorant of Rilwan Alenshiloye, famously called Alesh. Rilwan is married to Sade Aleshinloye, also a socialite and businesswoman.

THE YOUNGEST COVICTED MURDERER IN THE UNITED STATES WILL WALK FREE FOR THE FIRST TIME AFTER 18 YEARS IN PRISON

The youngest convicted murderer in the United States will walk free from prison for the first time since he was 12 years old in less than two weeks.

Married Woman Caught Doing Her Husband's Friend In A Hotel [Photos]

A married woman has bitten more than she can chew and her marriage is now on the brinks after a member of her husband's family caught her red handed with her husband's friend in one of the cheap hotel in town.